Thursday, August 4, 2011

GO!

I will leave this morning for Southern California to have some Gramma time with Birthday Boy before he leaves to join the Fisher Boys in Idaho. He takes his last final for his summer school classes today and I think he'll be ready for some spoiling time. I'm really, really good at that. He will reciprocate by taking me to Nordstroms--how good a grandson can you want? His words: "I would love to do that, Gramma." Tonight we'll have dinner, and probably a back scratch will figure into the evening too.

THEN tomorrow morning my sister-in-law flies in. Are we excited? Oh yeah! Hunky Hubby says I am teetering on the edge of hyper-scheduling her time here. Okay, I agree. But (1) she's never been to the Central Coast and (2) it's my turn to treat and spoil her. One thing I know: we will have fun!

So off I go. It will be a while before I post again. You know, fun and all. I promise to share with you when I can but we plan to talk, shop, sight see, talk, shop, sleep when we have to. I hope summer fun is finding you too...Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment