Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Changes...again

It has been good for hunky hubby and I to have "alone" time. We have cherished it and been aware it was a short passage and we did our best to appreciate and enjoy it. Friday we are expecting changes, if all goes as planned.

Our elder son and grandson are flying from TX to CA tomorrow and then will drive to our home Friday. The plan is that our grandson will move into his new residence home the same day. How will that work? We'll see. Our son and grandson have had a good two weeks together so it will certainly be an abrupt change for our grandson. It's always hard to understand just what he understands. He has such difficulty expressing himself. Our fingers are crossed and prayers are constant! We want the best for him and hope this move is a good change for all.

Our son will return to TX next Wednesday, so he will be around for several days to initiate and facilitate the move. In the meantime, I am smiling and looking forward to a little time with my guys again. As much as I love the quiet time hubby and I shared, I miss my other guys. I'm a mother too! Wishing sun and warm days for you in this beautiful springtime, Jan
P.S. One of my birthday gifts was a new camera, so photos will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment